SuperGen To Announce 2011 Second Quarter Financial Results On August 3, 2011
SuperGen, Inc. (Nasdaq:SUPG), a pharmaceutical company dedicated to discovery and development of novel cancer therapies, announced that it will release its 2011 second quarter financial results on Wednesday, August 3, 2011. SuperGen's new management team will provide details of the Company's financial results and revised outlook for the future.
A press release will be issued at 5:00 a.m. PST on August 3rd. The Company will host a webcast conference call to discuss the results one hour later at 6 a.m. PST. A live webcast of the call will be available in the Investor Events section of the Company's website at www.supergen.com. A webcast replay of the live conference call will be available shortly following the event. Alternatively, you may access a replay of the conference call by dialing (855) 859-2056 (domestic) and (404) 537-3406 (international); replay passcode number is 85860139. The webcast replay and conference call replay will be available for 30 days.
SuperGen is a pharmaceutical company dedicated to discovery and development of novel cancer therapeutics in epigenetic and cell signaling modulation. The Company develops products through biochemical and clinical proof of concept to partner for further development and commercialization. On July 20, 2011 SuperGen closed the transaction to acquire Astex Therapeutics Limited, a privately held, UK-based biotechnology company developing targeted therapies.For more information about SuperGen, please visit http://www.supergen.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV