CommerceWest Bank (OTCBB:CWBK) sponsored the Driven 4 Kids 2 nd annual charity golf tournament put on by J Star Motors. Driven 4 Kids helps transform lives of children in need throughout our local community. They strive to create unlimited opportunities for kids, who would otherwise find hurdles, both large and small, through life's endeavors. This year’s golf tournament benefited the Children’s Hospital Orange County and showcased a show stopping Helicopter Ball Drop.
Ivo Tjan, Chairman and CEO stated, “CommerceWest Bank has a strong focus on being one of the leading advocates for nonprofit organizations. We consistently find ways to give back to nonprofit organizations by offering a unique array of complimentary signature services. By doing this, we allow them to be more focused on giving back to the local community and attaining their mission. Each CommerceWest Bank Regional Office has a personal Concierge on staff to assist nonprofit organizations. Whether it is promoting events to an exclusive network of contacts or providing assistance and coordination to ensure their event’s go as planned.” Mr. Tjan continued, “J-Star Motors has been a client of the Bank for many years. When they offered us this opportunity, we did not hesitate and looked at it as another way to say thank you for allowing us to be their business partner for so many years.”
CommerceWest Bank is headquartered at 2111 Business Center Drive in Irvine, CA, with Regional Offices in Orange County, Riverside County, Los Angeles County and San Diego County. We are a full service business bank and offer a wide range of commercial banking services, including, concierge services, remote deposit solution, full-service internet banking, lines of credit, term loans, commercial real estate lending, SBA lending, and full cash management.
www.cwbk.com to learn more about the bank. "BANK ON THE DIFFERENCE"
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV