LIVONIA, Mich., July 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Tower International, Inc. (NYSE: TOWR), a leading integrated global manufacturer of engineered structural metal components and assemblies, will report second quarter 2011 financial results before the market opens on Thursday, August 4, 2011, via PR Newswire. At 1:00 p.m. EDT on that date, a conference call is scheduled to discuss the results in further detail, as well as other related matters.
To participate in the conference call:
- Domestic calls: 1-866-393-4576
- International calls: 1-706-679-1462
Tower will provide a broadcast of the conference call for the general public via a live audio webcast. The conference call, along with the financial results release, presentation material and other supplemental information, can be accessed through Tower's Web site at www.towerinternational.com.
The audio replay will be available two hours following the call at:
- Domestic calls: 1-800-642-1687
- International calls: 1-706-645-9291
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts