BOCA RATON, Fla., July 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- 1st United Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ Global: FUBC), a financial holding company whose principal subsidiary is 1st United Bank ("1st United"), announced today that it will release second quarter 2011 results on Wednesday, July 27, 2011 after the market closes. Upon release, investors may access a copy of 1st United's earnings results by visiting the company's website at www.1stunitedbankfl.com and selecting "News and Filings" under the heading "Investor Relations."
1st United will host a conference call to review the quarterly results on Thursday, July 28, 2011 at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time). The number for the conference call is (800) 857-9849 (Passcode: First United). A replay of the conference call will be available beginning the evening of July 28, 2011 until August 11, 2011 by dialing (888) 567-0479 (domestic), using the passcode 1423.
About 1st United Bancorp, Inc.
1st United is a financial holding company headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida. 1st United's principal subsidiary, 1st United Bank, is a Florida chartered commercial bank, which now operates 15 branches in South Florida, including Brevard, Broward, Indian River, Miami-Dade, and Palm Beach counties. 1st United's principal executive office and mailing address is One North Federal Highway, Boca Raton, FL 33432 and its telephone number is (561) 362-3435. 1st United's stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol "FUBC".SOURCE 1st United Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV