NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Computer Programs and Systems (Nasdaq:CPSI) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $67.56, above its previous 52-week high of $67.49 with 28,531 shares traded as of 2:19 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 92,800 shares over the past 30 days. Computer Programs and Systems has a market cap of $739.1 million and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 40.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Computer Programs and Systems, Inc., a healthcare information technology company, designs, develops, markets, installs, and supports computerized information technology systems to small and midsize hospitals in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 34.6, above the average computer software & services industry P/E ratio of 34.4 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your CPSI trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about CPSI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV