Tripp Levy PLLC, a leading national securities law firm, announces an investigation into the proposed acquisition of SFN Group, Inc. (NYSE: SFN) by Randstad Holding NV (Euronext Amsterdam: RAND.AS). Under the terms of the transaction, SFN Group shareholders will receive $14.00 per share. The transaction values the Company’s equity at approximately $770 million.
The investigation concerns, among other things, whether the consideration to be paid to SFN shareholders is unfair, inadequate, and substantially below the fair or inherent value of SFN. Indeed, analysts have projected that the true inherent value of the company is approx. $17 per share. The investigation further concerns whether the board of directors of SFN may have breached their fiduciary duties by not acting in SFN shareholders' best interests in connection with the sale process of SFN.
If you own SFN common stock and you wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact
|Tripp Levy PLLC|
|125 East 82 nd Street|
|9 th Floor|
|New York, New York|
|Toll Free: 877-772-3975|
Tripp Levy PLLC is a national law firm that specializes in mergers & acquisitions, takeover litigation, shareholder rights, and corporate governance matters in state and federal courts throughout the United States. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV