TTM Technologies manufactures printed circuit boards (PCB) and provides backplane and subsystem assemblies to other businesses.
Total revenue for the first quarter of 2011 increased 16% year over year to $342.8 million. Commenting on the global PCB markets, Kent Alder, CEO of TTM, said, "Our Asia Pacific operations, in particular, are experiencing strong demand for PCBs used in touchpad tablets and smartphones. Our North America operations continue to generate solid cash flow. We are focused on leveraging our combined strengths as a company to continue to execute our growth strategy."
Net income for the first quarter of 2011 was $27.1 million, or 33 cents per diluted share. Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization was $66.5 million, or 19.4% of revenue. Revenue for the second quarter of 2011 is estimated between $350 million and $370 million, with estimated EPS per diluted share of between 28 cents and 37 cents.According to the average price target of analysts, the stock is expected to gain around 40% over the next year. Eighty-three percent of analysts covering the stock rate it a buy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV