NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Capstone Turbine (CPST), Arrow Electronics (ARW), TTM Technologies (TTMI), Anixter International (AXE) and Hubbell (HUB.B) manufacture electrical and electronics products used by other businesses.
These stocks are expected to rise between 27% and 59% over the next year, according to the average price targets of analysts surveyed by Bloomberg.
We have listed these stocks in ascending order of potential upside based on average price targets.
Hubbell designs and builds electrical and electronics products for a range of nonresidential and residential construction, industrial and utility applications. The company structures its operations into two segments: Electrical and Power.Net sales for the first quarter of 2011 came in at $658.1 million, vs. $570.5 million in the year-earlier quarter. Electrical segment net sales increased 14% year over year to $466.1 million, while Power segment net sales surged 19% to $192 million during the quarter. >> Keep the stock market at your fingertips with TheStreet's iPad app. Operating income during the first quarter was $83.6 million, or 12.7% of net sales, compared with $65.7 million, or 11.5% of net sales, for the comparable period in 2010. Net income was $50.3 million, vs. $38.6 million in same quarter of 2010. Timothy H. Powers, the company's CEO, has said, "Based on early indications of improving market demand and higher price realization, we are now forecasting sales to increase by 5% to 7% for the year." Based on the average analyst price target from Bloomberg, the stock is expected to rise 27% over the next year. Sixty-seven percent of analysts surveyed by Bloomberg have buy ratings on the stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV