NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Millicom International Cellular (Nasdaq:MICC) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $117.55, above its previous 52-week high of $117 with 13,109 shares traded as of 10:27 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 628,500 shares over the past 30 days. Millicom International Cellular has a market cap of $12 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are up 19.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Millicom International Cellular S.A., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a global telecommunications group with mobile telephony operations in 14 countries in Central America, South America, Africa, and Asia. The company has a P/E ratio of 7.3, above the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio of 6.9 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your MICC trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about MICC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV