Kendall Law Group, led by former federal judge Joe Kendall, is investigating SFN Group, Inc. (NYSE: SFN) for shareholders in connection with the proposed acquisition by Randstad Holding. The national securities firm’s investigation seeks to determine whether SFN Group and its Board breached their fiduciary duties by entering into the agreement without properly shopping for a deal that would provide better value for shareholders. If you are an SFN Group shareholder and would like additional information about your rights, contact the Kendall Law Group at 877-744-3728 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On July 20, 2011, SFN Group announced the definitive merger agreement under which the company would be acquired by Randstad Holding, in a transaction valued at approximately $709.8 million. Under the terms of the agreement, SFN Group stockholders will receive $14.00 in cash for each share of SFN Group/SFN common stock held. While the offer price represents a 52 percent premium to SFN Group’s Wednesday closing price of $9.22, the company’s stock was trading for over $14.00 as recently as April of this year. In addition, according to Thompson/First Call, analysts have set a price target as high as $17.00 per share for SFN Group’s stock. The firm’s investigation seeks to determine whether SFN Group and its Board undertook a fair process in negotiating the deal.
Kendall Law Group was founded by a former federal judge, includes a
former United States Attorney, prosecutors and securities lawyers who
are experienced in complex securities litigation. The firm has been
counsel in numerous merger and acquisition cases nationwide, including
some of the largest transactions in the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV