1. Omnicell (OMCL) provides automated solutions for hospital medication and supply management. It designs solutions to enable healthcare facilities to acquire, manage, dispense and administer medication and medical-surgical supplies. Besides, it is focused on improving patient safety, reducing medication errors, improving workflow, and operating efficiency. The company will release its second quarter 2011 results on July 22.
Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect Omnicell to record second-quarter net income of $4.51 million or 13 cents per share, versus $4.06 million or 12 cents per share in the same quarter prior year. Sales are seen soaring by 9% to $59.87 million from $54.69 million earlier. Gross margin is likely to expand to 54.77% from 52.78%, while EBITDA is estimated to rise to $7.64 million from $5.67 million in the year-ago period. Operating profit is seen rising by 5% during the quarter.
Recently, it was known that president and CEO of the company sold 6,936 shares on July 13 at an average price of $17 per share.Of the nine analysts covering the stock, 78% recommend a buy and 11% suggest a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg foresee the stock gaining an average 5.5% to $17.50 in the upcoming 12 months. >>To see these stocks in action, visit the 6 Health Care Stocks to Gain on Earnings portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV