1. Omnicell (OMCL - Get Report) provides automated solutions for hospital medication and supply management. It designs solutions to enable healthcare facilities to acquire, manage, dispense and administer medication and medical-surgical supplies. Besides, it is focused on improving patient safety, reducing medication errors, improving workflow, and operating efficiency. The company will release its second quarter 2011 results on July 22.
6 Health Care Stocks to Gain on Earnings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.