2. IDEXX Laboratories (IDXX - Get Report) develops, manufactures and distributes products and provides services for the companion animal veterinary, livestock and poultry, water testing and dairy markets. Broadly, the company operates in two business segments: Companion Animal Group, and Livestock and Poultry Diagnostics. Besides, IDEXX sells products for the dairy and human point-of-care medical diagnostics market. The company will release its second quarter 2011 results on July 22.
6 Health Care Stocks to Gain on Earnings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts