3. Merit Medical Systems (MMSI - Get Report) designs, develops, manufactures and markets single-use medical products for interventional and diagnostic procedures. The company's business is divided into four segments: cardiology, radiology, gastroenterology and pulmonary. Merit is scheduled to release its second quarter 2011 results on July 21 after market hours.
6 Health Care Stocks to Gain on Earnings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.