4. Molina Healthcare (MOH - Get Report) engages in providing Medicaid-related solutions to meet the healthcare needs of low-income families and individuals, and assists state agencies in the administration of the Medicaid program. The company focuses on government-sponsored healthcare programs, including Health Plans, Molina Medicaid Solutions, and the smaller direct delivery line of business. The company will release its second quarter 2011 results on July 21 after market hours.
6 Health Care Stocks to Gain on Earnings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.