Editor's Note: Green and red arrows refer to intraday stock price movement.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
CBOE (CBOE) rated new Market Perform at BMO. Valuation call, based on a $24 price target.
Ecolab (ECL) downgraded at Credit Suisse. ECL was downgraded from Outperform to Neutral. $55 price target. NLC purchase will likely increase earnings volatility.First Energy (FE) upgraded at Deutsche from Hold to Buy. $49 price target. Prefer the less regulated utility names at current levels. Parexel (PRXL) downgraded at Jefferies to Underperform. $19.50 price target. Company is facing growth headwinds. Riverbed Technology (RVBD) upgraded at Wunderlich from Hold to Buy. $42 price target. Recent industry checks show positive business momentum. Williams-Sonoma (WSM) upgraded at Wedbush from Neutral to Outperform, Wedbush said. $46 price target. Valuation call, worries about promotions overdone.
End of report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV