SAN DIEGO ( TheStreet) - Dan Fitzpatrick at RealMoney.com, talks about three stocks on CNBC's "Fast Money" and "Mad Money" and gives his thoughts on how investors can use those ideas to grow their money. Today's stocks include : Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG), HealthSouth (HLS),and Apple (AAPL),
The first stock Fitzpatrick looks at is Chipotle Mexican Grill. Jim Cramer spoke to the CEO of the company on "Mad Money" last night. Chipotle announced disappointing earnings Wednesday, and the stock closed down about 1%. Fitzpatrick calls it a buy - just not yet. He anticipates a pull back and said it was risky to buy while the stock is trading so high above the 50-day moving average. He said to exercise caution.
Cramer likes HealthSouth. The stock has been trading down, but Fitzpatrick says he does not think it's going much lower. He said it is near a support level and that now is the time to buy, not sell. Ultimately, he sees the stock moving higher in the long term and recommended taking advantage of what he calls the current weakness of the stock.
Finally, Fitzpatrick looks at Apple. Yesterday on CNBC, Cramer said the stock could go up to $500. Fitzpatrick said this could happen within a year. The stock has been trading in a tight range for a while and Fitzpatrick said it's poised to break out.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV