Adolor Corporation To Host Investor Conference Call To Discuss Second Quarter 2011 Results
Adolor Corporation (NasdaqGM: ADLR) today announced that it will hold a conference call at 8:30 a.m. EDT on Wednesday, July 27, 2011, to discuss second quarter 2011 results.
To participate in the audio portion and have the opportunity to pose questions, dial 866-383-8119 for domestic callers or 617-597-5344 for international callers, and enter Conference ID # 55315042. Investors also can listen to the call live by logging on to the Company’s website at www.adolor.com and clicking on “Investor Insights,” then "Calendar of Events."
A replay of the call will be available beginning approximately two hours after the event. To listen to a replay of the conference call, dial 888-286-8010 (domestic) or 617-801-6888 (international) and enter Conference ID # 89375697 or listen via Adolor’s website. The replay will be available for one week.
About AdolorAdolor Corporation is a biopharmaceutical company specializing in the discovery, development and commercialization of novel prescription pain and pain management products. Adolor’s first approved product in the United States is ENTEREG® (alvimopan), which is indicated to accelerate the time to upper and lower gastrointestinal recovery following partial large or small bowel resection surgery with primary anastomosis. ENTEREG is available for short-term use in hospitals registered under the E.A.S.E.® Program. For more information on ENTEREG, including its full prescribing information, visit www.ENTEREG.com. The Company currently co-promotes ENTEREG in collaboration with GSK. The Company's research and development pipeline includes: ADL5945 and ADL7445, novel mu opioid receptor antagonists undergoing clinical development for chronic OIC; and several earlier-stage compounds under development for the management of pain and CNS disorders. For more information, visit www.adolor.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV