WALTHAM, Mass., July 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- In conjunction with its quarterly financial results news release, Mac-Gray Corporation (NYSE: TUC), the nation's premier provider of laundry facilities management services to multi-unit housing locations, plans to broadcast its second-quarter 2011 financial results conference call live over the Internet on Thursday, August 4, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. ET.
During the call, Stewart G. MacDonald, Mac-Gray's chief executive officer and Michael J. Shea, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will summarize the Company's second-quarter 2011 financial results, and review the business and operating highlights.
To participate in the conference call, please dial (877) 407-5790 or (201) 689-8328. To listen to the live webcast, please visit the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.macgray.com prior to the event's broadcast. Interested parties unable to participate in the live call may access an archived version of the webcast on Mac-Gray's website.
About Mac-Gray CorporationFounded in 1927, Mac-Gray derives its revenue principally through the contracting of debit-card- and coin-operated laundry facilities in multi-unit housing facilities such as apartment buildings, college and university residence halls, condominiums and public housing complexes. Mac-Gray manages approximately 86,000 laundry rooms located in 43 states and the District of Columbia. Mac-Gray also sells and services commercial laundry equipment to retail laundromats and other customers through its product sales division. To learn more about Mac-Gray, visit the Company's website at www.macgray.com. Contacts: Michael J. SheaChief Financial OfficerMac-Gray Corporation781-487-7600Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Jim BuckleyExecutive Vice PresidentSharon Merrill Associates, Inc.617-542-5300Email: email@example.com SOURCE Mac-Gray Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV