CINCINNATI, July 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Chiquita Brands International, Inc. (NYSE: CQB) will release its second quarter 2011 financial results on Aug. 3, 2011, after the market closes and will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. EDT that day. To listen to the audio webcast of the conference call, please use the link on Chiquita's home page ( www.chiquitabrands.com) or from the StreetEvents network ( www.streetevents.com). For telephone access, dial +877-795-3646 or +719-325-4937 and provide conference code 7159337.
A replay of the call will be available until Aug. 17, 2011. To access, dial +888-203-1112 or +719-457-0820 and provide the confirmation code 7159337. A transcript of the conference call will be posted to www.chiquitabrands.com as soon as possible after Aug. 17 and will be available from the company's web site for 12 months.
About Chiquita Brands International, Inc.
Chiquita Brands International, Inc. (NYSE: CQB) is a leading international marketer and distributor of high-quality fresh and value-added food products – from energy-rich bananas and other fruits to nutritious blends of convenient green salads. The company markets its healthy, fresh products under the Chiquita® and Fresh Express® premium brands and other related trademarks. With annual revenues of more than $3 billion, Chiquita employs more than 21,000 people and has operations in nearly 70 countries worldwide. For more information, please visit www.chiquitabrands.com.Certain statements may be made on the conference call that may be considered "Forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results could differ materially from any predictions made. SOURCE Chiquita Brands International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV