Cass Information Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CASS), the nation's leading provider of transportation, utility and telecom invoice payment and information services, reported record second quarter 2011 earnings of $.61 per diluted share, a 17% increase over the $.52 per diluted share it earned in the second quarter of 2010. Net income for the period was $5.7 million, a 17% increase over the $4.9 million reported in 2010.
|2 nd Quarter||%||YTD||%|
|Transportation Dollar Volume||$5.3 billion||$4.2 billion||25.4||$9.8 billion||$8.0 billion||23.4|
|Utility Dollar Volume||$2.6 billion||$2.5 billion||4.4||$5.2 billion||$5.1 billion||3.7|
|Revenues||$26.6 million||$23.8 million||12.0||$52.7 million||$46.5 million||13.2|
|Net Income||$5.7 million||$4.9 million||17.1||$11.5 million||$9.6 million||18.7|
|Diluted Earnings per Share||$.61||$.52||17.3||$1.21||$1.02||18.6|
2011 2nd Quarter Recap
Increased activity from both base customers and new customers helped transportation dollar volume surge more than 25%, with utility dollar volume up a steady 4%. Overall, revenues for the quarter grew to $26.6 million, a 12% increase over the $23.8 million posted in 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV