Cache Inc., (NASDAQ: CACH) today announced that the Company will conduct a conference call to discuss its second quarter fiscal 2011 results. The call, scheduled for Thursday, July 28, 2011 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time, will be hosted by Thomas Reinckens, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Maggie Feeney, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. A press release including the Company’s second quarter fiscal 2011 results will be issued before the market opens on July 28, 2011 prior to the start of the conference call.
Investors and analysts interested in participating in the call are invited to dial (877) 407-4018 approximately ten minutes prior to the start of the call. The conference call will also be web-cast live at www.cache.com. A replay of this call will be available at 11:30 a.m. ET on July 28, 2011 and remain active until 11:59 p.m. ET on August 4, 2011. The replay can be accessed by dialing (877) 870-5176 and entering replay pin number 375516.
About Cache, Inc.
Cache is a nationwide, mall-based specialty retailer of sophisticated
sportswear and social occasion dresses targeting style-conscious women
who have a youthful attitude and are self-confident. We currently
operate 280 stores, primarily situated in central locations in high
traffic, upscale malls in 43 states, the Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV