SHANGHAI, July 21, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- 51job , Inc. ( Nasdaq : JOBS ), a leading provider of integrated human resource services in China, announced today that it will release unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2011 after the market closes on Thursday, August 4, 2011.
Management will hold a conference call at 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time on August 4, 2011 ( 9:00 a.m. Shanghai / Hong Kong time zone on August 5, 2011) to discuss its second quarter 2011 financial results, operating performance and business outlook. To dial in to the call, please use conference ID 4459009 and the following telephone numbers:
US: +1-888-549-7880 Hong Kong: +852-3009-5027International: +1-480-629-9678
The call will also be available live and on replay through 51job's investor relations website, ir .51job.com. Please go to the website at least fifteen minutes early to register or install any necessary audio software.About 51job 51job, Inc. (Nasdaq: JOBS) is a leading provider of integrated human resource services in China with a strong focus on recruitment related services. Through online recruitment services at www.51job.com and print advertisements in 51job Weekly, 51job enables enterprises to attract, identify and recruit employees and connects millions of job seekers with employment opportunities. 51job also provides a number of other value-added human resource services, including business process outsourcing, training, executive search and compensation and benefits analysis. 51job has a call center in Wuhan and a nationwide sales office network spanning 25 cities across China. Contact: Rebecca LiuInvestor Relations51job, Inc.+(86-21) 6879-6250 email@example.com SOURCE 51job, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV