SAN FRANCISCO, July 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- KKR Financial Holdings LLC (NYSE: KFN) (the "Company") announced today that it plans to release financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2011 on Monday, August 1, 2011 following the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
A conference call to discuss the financial results will also be hosted on Monday, August 1, 2011 at 2:00 p.m. PT ( 5:00 p.m. ET). The conference call may be accessed by dialing (877) 719-9801 (Domestic) or +1 (719) 325-4758 (International); a pass code is not required. Additionally, the conference call will be broadcast live over the Internet and may be accessed through the KFN Investor Relations section of the KKR website at http://www.kkr.com/kfn_ir/kfn_events.cfm.
A replay of the live broadcast will be available on the KKR website or by dialing (888) 203-1112 (Domestic) and +1 (719) 457-0820 (International) / pass code 5424692 beginning approximately two hours after the event.
About KKR Financial Holdings LLCKKR Financial Holdings LLC is a specialty finance company with expertise in a range of asset classes. KFN's core business strategy is to leverage the proprietary resources of its manager with the objective of generating both current income and capital appreciation. KFN is externally managed by KKR Financial Advisors LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of KKR Asset Management LLC, which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P. KFN executes its core business strategy through its majority-owned subsidiaries. Additional information regarding KFN is available at http://www.kkr.com. Investor Relations Contact: Angela YangKohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.Tel: +1 (415) 315-6567 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Relations Contacts: Kristi HullerKohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.Tel: + 1 (212) 750-8300 email@example.com SOURCE KKR Financial Holdings LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV