iGo, Inc. (Nasdaq:IGOI) announced today that the Company will hold a conference call to discuss financial results for the second quarter of 2011 and provide a general business update on Thursday, August 4, 2011 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time / 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
Members of the public are invited to listen to the live conference call on the Internet. To hear the call, log on at the Company’s Web site at http://corporate.igo.com and go to the Investor Relations Web page. For those who cannot listen to the live broadcast, a replay will be available shortly after the call on the Company’s Web site.
The conference call will feature Michael Heil, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Darryl Baker, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Financial results will be released over the news wires after the market closes on Thursday, August 4, 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV