10 Ways to Boost Your Retirement by $50K
1. Get off the coffee grind
"The daily specialty coffee from the local coffee stand costs about $3.95, depending on where you live in the U.S.," Orr says. "If you got one every day of the week for about 40 weeks out of the year for the typical 35-year employment span between ages 25 and 60, it would cost you about $27,650 over that 35 years."
Pouring that daily grind into a retirement plan -- just on workdays; we'll allow the indulgence on weekends -- would push you over the $50,000 goal over the course of 25 years (assuming an average return of 5%).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV