EDMONTON, July 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ - The Cash Store Financial Services Inc. ("Cash Store Financial") (TSX:CSF & NYSE:CSFS) today announced that it will hold its management conference call and webcast with shareholders, analysts and institutional investors to discuss its third quarter results for the three and nine months ended June 30 th, 2011, on Thursday, July 28, 2011, at 11:00 a.m. ET ( 9:00 a.m. MT). The results will be released after market close on Wednesday, July 27, 2011.
The conference call may be accessed by dialing toll-free 1-888-231-8191 and providing the conference ID 85231424. It will also be broadcast live via the Internet at: http://www.newswire.ca/en/webcast/viewEvent.cgi?eventID=3608880.
A replay of the conference call will be available until August 4 th, 2011, by dialing 416-849-0833 or toll-free 1-855-859-2056 and providing the conference ID 85231424.
Cash Store FinancialCash Store Financial is the only broker of short-term advances and provider of other financial services in Canada publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: CSF). The Company also trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CSFS). Cash Store Financial operates more than 574 branches across Canada under the banners: Cash Store Financial and Instaloans. Cash Store Financial also operates eight branches in the UK. Cash Store Financial and Instaloans primarily act as brokers to facilitate short‐term advances and provide other financial services to income‐earning consumers who may not be able to obtain them from traditional banks. Cash Store Financial also provides a private‐label debit card (the Freedom card) and a prepaid credit card (the Freedom MasterCard) as well as other financial services, including bank accounts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV