CIBT Announces Board Member Changes
In 2011, Mr. Feng left Knowledge Universe to become an investor and advisor to education companies that have significant growth opportunities benefiting from the increasing globalization of education between Asia and North America.
CIBT Group welcomes Mr. Feng to the Board and looks forward to exploring the vast experience and knowledge Mr. Feng possesses.
The company also announces the resignation of Mr. David Warnock from its Board of Directors. The company would like to thank Mr. Warnock for his service and wishes him the best in his future endeavours.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS"Toby Chu" Toby Chu Vice-Chairman, President & CEO Neither the NYSE Amex nor the Toronto Stock Exchange accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release. SOURCE CIBT Education Group Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV