- Net income was $2.3 million or $0.16 per diluted share which represents an increase of 75.4% as compared to the same period last year;
- Cash received from customers was $26.7 million or $1.84 per diluted share which represents an increase of 15.6% as compared to the same period last year;
- Revenue increased by 6.7% to $13.5 million as compared to the same period last year;
- Leverage continues to be conservative at 1.04 times total liabilities to stockholders’ equity;
- The Company paid a cash dividend of $0.05 per share; and
- Net charge-offs declined by 28.3% to $4.3 million as compared to the same period last year.
MicroFinancial Incorporated Announces Second Quarter 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.