Kaiser Aluminum Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (KALU)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Kaiser Aluminum Corporation (Nasdaq:KALU) is tomorrow, July 21, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 24 cents per share. At a price of $55.97 as of 3:36 p.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.8%. The average volume for Kaiser Aluminum has been 174,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Kaiser Aluminum has a market cap of $1 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and metals & mining industry. Shares are up 11.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Kaiser Aluminum Corporation produces and sells semi-fabricated specialty aluminum products primarily in the United States and Canada. The company has a P/E ratio of 61.8, equal to the average metals & mining industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV