MECHANICSBURG, Pa., July 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Select Medical Holdings Corporation (NYSE: SEM), the parent of Select Medical Corporation, will release the financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2011 on Thursday, August 4, 2011 after the market closes.
The Company will host a conference call regarding its second quarter results and its business outlook on Friday, August 5, 2011, at 9:00am EDT. The domestic dial in number for the call is 1-866-770-7146. The international dial in number is 1-617-213-8068. The passcode for the call is 40517924. The conference call will be webcast simultaneously and can be accessed at Select Medical Holdings Corporation's website http://www.selectmedicalholdings.com.
For those unable to participate in the conference call, a replay will be available until 11:59pm EDT, August 12, 2011. The replay number is 1-888-286-8010 (domestic) or 1-617-801-6888 (international). The passcode for the replay will be 15171628. The replay can also be accessed at Select Medical Holdings Corporation's website, http://www.selectmedicalholdings.com.
Select Medical is a leading operator of specialty hospitals and outpatient rehabilitation clinics in the United States. As of June 30, 2011, Select Medical operated 110 long term acute care hospitals and nine acute medical rehabilitation hospitals in 28 states, and 952 outpatient rehabilitation clinics in 34 states and the District of Columbia. Select Medical also provides medical rehabilitation services on a contracted basis to nursing homes, hospitals, assisted living and senior care centers, schools and work sites. Information about Select Medical is available at http://www.selectmedicalcorp.comInvestor inquiries: Joel T. VeitVice President and Treasurer717-972-1100 email@example.com SOURCE Select Medical Holdings Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV