NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Ecolab Inc. fell 9.3 percent to $50.24.
Hanesbrands Inc. fell 8.9 percent to $30.29.
Envestnet Inc. fell 7.3 percent to $13.32.Jaguar Mining Inc. fell 6.6 percent to $5.11. Aegean Marine Petroleum Network fell 5.5 percent to $5.96. Johnson Controls Inc. fell 4.8 percent to $39.50. Celadon Group Inc. fell 4.6 percent to $13.97. Marine Products Corp. fell 4.4 percent to $5.02. China Green Agriculture Inc. fell 4.4 percent to $5.04. Collective Brands Inc. fell 4.3 percent to $13.30.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV