2. Entegris (ENTG) is a global developer, manufacturer and supplier of products and materials used in the semiconductor and other high-technology industries. The company's operations are divided into three segments: contamination control solutions, microenvironments and specialty materials. Entegris is scheduled to release its second-quarter results on Thursday.
Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report second-quarter net income of $32.03 million, or 22 cents per share, compared to $20.82 million, or 14 cents per share, in the year ago quarter. Sales are seen soaring to $207 million from $167.6 million in the year-ago quarter. Operating profit for the quarter is expected to increase to $40.3 million from $26.43 million in the second-quarter 2010.
At the 2011 Intersolar North America event held last week, the company featured its material handling solutions for photovoltaic manufacturers. These products are designed to reduce particle contamination to the parts per trillion levels.Of the seven analysts covering the stock, 14% recommend a buy and the remaining rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg foresee the stock gaining an average 17.9% to $10.08 in the upcoming 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV