4. Compuware (CPWR) develops, markets and supports systems software products that are designed to improve the performance of information technology (IT) organizations. The products are divided into four categories: Mainframe, Vantage, Changepoint and Uniface. CPWR also provides professional services, application services and web application performance management services. Compuware will report its first quarter 2012 results on Thursday.
Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect Compuware to report $224.17 million in sales for the first quarter compared to $206.49 million in same quarter prior year. Net income for the quarter is estimated to increase to $17.3 million from $12.65 million in year-ago quarter. Earnings per share are forecast at 6 cents, tracking the earlier quarter levels.
The recently merged Compuware-dynaTrace Software launched its fourth generation application performance management (APM) platform, dynaTrace 4, which will expand the company's leading platform across three main dimensions - breadth, depth and ease-of-use.All the six analysts covering the stock suggest a buy on it. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg see the stock gaining an average 41.1% to $13.40 in the upcoming 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV