6. Cirrus Logic (CRUS) engages in the development of high-precision, analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits (ICs) for a range of audio and energy markets. It develops products for consumer and commercial audios, automotive entertainment, and targeted industrial and energy-related applications. The company will report its first quarter 2012 results on Thursday.
Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report $17.08 million in net income, or 17 cents per share. Sales for the quarter are expected to increase to $91.48 million from $81.92 million in the comparable period of the prior year.
A month ago, the company introduced CS1501 and CS1601 Digital Power Factor Correction ICs that are designed to improve the performance of power supply systems and simplify designs. The company continues to expand its line of digital power factor correction (PFC) ICs and is focused on the development of new, digital energy control related products.Of the six analysts covering the stock, 50% recommend a buy and 33% suggest a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to rise an average 51.7% to $26 over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV