6. Cirrus Logic (CRUS) engages in the development of high-precision, analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits (ICs) for a range of audio and energy markets. It develops products for consumer and commercial audios, automotive entertainment, and targeted industrial and energy-related applications. The company will report its first quarter 2012 results on Thursday.
Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report $17.08 million in net income, or 17 cents per share. Sales for the quarter are expected to increase to $91.48 million from $81.92 million in the comparable period of the prior year.
A month ago, the company introduced CS1501 and CS1601 Digital Power Factor Correction ICs that are designed to improve the performance of power supply systems and simplify designs. The company continues to expand its line of digital power factor correction (PFC) ICs and is focused on the development of new, digital energy control related products.Of the six analysts covering the stock, 50% recommend a buy and 33% suggest a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to rise an average 51.7% to $26 over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV