7. Ultratech (UTEK) develops, manufactures and markets photolithography and laser thermal processing equipment designed for the manufacture of integrated circuits. The company also supplies step-and-repeat photolithography systems based on one-to-one (1X) imaging technology to customers located in North America, Europe, Japan and rest of Asia. The company will report second-quarter results on Thursday.
Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report $9.54 million, or 35 cents per share for the quarter, compared to $3.62 in net income, or 15 cents per share, a year ago. Sales are expected to rise to $52.07 million from $31.55 million inthe year-ago period. EBITDA for the quarter is expected to double to $11.05 million from $4.69 million in the year-ago second quarter.
Of the four analysts covering the stock, 50% recommend a buy and the rest a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 32.5% to $36.50 in the upcoming 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV