8. MKS Instruments (MKSI) provides instruments, subsystems and process control solutions that measure, control, power, monitor and analyze parameters of the manufacturing processes.
The company's products are divided into three groups: instruments and control systems, power and reactive gas products, and vacuum products. MKS is scheduled to report its second-quarter earnings today.
Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect MKSI to report second-quarter net sales of 220.67 million vs. $220.65 million in the year-ago quarter. They expect $33.75 million in net income, or 63 cents per share, compared to $33.37 million or 65 cents per share in the same quarter prior year. Meanwhile, EBITDA and gross margin are forecast at $54.6 million and 45% vs. $53.16 million and 44.11% in the same quarter prior year, respectively.Of the five analysts covering the stock, 60% recommend a buy and 20% suggest a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 7.6% to $27.50 in the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV