9. Cohu (COHU) is a supplier of test handling, burn-in and thermal solutions for the global semiconductor industry, microwave communications and closed-circuit television equipment. The company is scheduled to report its second quarter results today.
Analysts polled by Bloomberg are forecasting net income of $5.23 million or 21 cents per share for the second quarter of 2011. They see net sales increasing to $80 million from $74.87 million in the year-ago quarter. The company estimates sales to range between $77 and $82 million for the reporting quarter.
During May 2011, the company declared a dividend of 6 cents per share and paid the amount on June 24, 2011.Both analysts covering the stock recommend a buy on it. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg see the stock gaining an average 47.1% to $20.00 in the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV