NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The following companies from the semiconductor and application software industry will release their quarterly earnings this week. These stocks have upsides ranging from 8% to 57% with an average 58% buy rating and 37% hold rating.
At a recent SEMI conference, the vice president of research at Gartner projected 6% growth for the $300 billion semiconductor industry over the next four to five years. He added that the growth would be led by a compounded annual growth of 25% and 60% for smartphones and media tablets (iPads), respectively, over the period 2010-2015.
The stocks are stacked based on their earnings release date.
>>For upcoming earnings and estimates, see our Earnings Calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV