Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:CTBI):
|(in thousands except per share data)||2Q 2011||1Q 2011||2Q 2010||6 Months 2011||6 Months 2010|
|Earnings per share||$||0.59||$||0.61||$||0.56||$||1.19||$||1.01|
|Earnings per share—diluted||$||0.58||$||0.61||$||0.56||$||1.19||$||1.01|
|Return on average assets||1.03%||1.11%||1.06%||1.07%||0.98%|
|Return on average equity||10.23%||10.96%||10.40%||10.59%||9.44%|
|Tangible common equity||8.35%||8.19%||8.43%||8.35%||8.43%|
|Dividends declared per share||$||0.305||$||0.305||$||0.30||$||0.61||$||0.60|
|Book value per share||$||22.87||$||22.38||$||21.60||$||22.87||$||21.60|
|Weighted average shares||15,308||15,294||15,228||15,301||15,215|
|Weighted average shares—diluted||15,332||15,324||15,305||15,328||15,252|
Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:CTBI) reports earnings of $9.0 million, or $0.59 per basic share, compared to $8.6 million, or $0.56 per basic share, earned during the second quarter of 2010 and $9.3 million, or $0.61 per basic share, earned during the first quarter 2011. Earnings for the six months ended June 30, 2011 increased 19.1% to $18.3 million, or $1.19 per basic share, from the $15.3 million, or $1.01 per basic share, earned during the six months ended June 30, 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV