Tompkins Financial Corporation (TMP – NYSE Amex) - Tompkins Financial Corporation announced today that its Board of Directors approved payment of a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.36 per share, payable on August 15, 2011, to common shareholders of record on August 5, 2011. The current dividend represents a 5.9% increase over the $0.34 cash dividend paid in the second quarter of 2011.
Stephen S. Romaine, President and CEO stated, “The approval by our board to increase our dividend is in recognition of the strong earnings performance, credit quality and capital position of our Company.”
Tompkins Financial Corporation operates 45 banking offices in the New York State markets served by the Company's three community banks - Tompkins Trust Company, The Bank of Castile, and Mahopac National Bank, insurance through Tompkins Insurance Agencies, Inc. and wealth management through Tompkins Financial Advisors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV