- Re-launch of the newly redesigned iParty e-commerce site with a full assortment of costume and related party merchandise for purchase and shipping via the internet.
- Consolidated revenues of $19.6 million for the second quarter of 2011, a 2.2% decrease compared to the second quarter of 2010.
- Net income of $43 thousand for the second quarter of 2011, compared to $767 thousand for the second quarter of 2010.
- EBITDA for the second quarter of 2011 of $490 thousand compared to EBITDA in the second quarter of 2010 of $1.3 million (See accompanying schedule for reconciliation of non-GAAP EBITDA to net income for the period).
- Comparable store sales decrease for the second quarter of 2011 of 5.6%.
IParty Corp. Reports Second Quarter 2011 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.