- Re-launch of the newly redesigned iParty e-commerce site with a full assortment of costume and related party merchandise for purchase and shipping via the internet.
- Consolidated revenues of $19.6 million for the second quarter of 2011, a 2.2% decrease compared to the second quarter of 2010.
- Net income of $43 thousand for the second quarter of 2011, compared to $767 thousand for the second quarter of 2010.
- EBITDA for the second quarter of 2011 of $490 thousand compared to EBITDA in the second quarter of 2010 of $1.3 million (See accompanying schedule for reconciliation of non-GAAP EBITDA to net income for the period).
- Comparable store sales decrease for the second quarter of 2011 of 5.6%.
IParty Corp. Reports Second Quarter 2011 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.