Old Second Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company” or “Old Second”) (Nasdaq: OSBC), parent company of Old Second National Bank (the “Bank”), will host its Fiscal 2011 Second Quarter earnings conference call on Thursday, July 28, 2011 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (10:00 a.m. Central Time). Investors may listen to the Company’s earnings call via telephone by dialing 877-407-9205. Investors should call in to the dial-in number below at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call.
A replay of the earnings call will be available until 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (11:00 a.m. Central Time) on August 11, 2011, by dialing 877-660-6853, using Account Number 286, and Conference ID 375905.
|What:||Old Second Bancorp, Inc Second Quarter Earnings Conference Call|
|When:||11:00 a.m. ET (10:00 a.m. Central), Thursday, July 28, 2011|
A copy of the Company’s press release announcing our earnings, the Form 8-K used to file the release with the Securities and Exchange Commission, and any other financial and statistical information about the period covered in the conference call will be available under the “Investor Relations” heading on the company website: www.oldsecond.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV