Kadant Inc. (NYSE:KAI) announced that it will release its 2011 second quarter results after the market closes on Wednesday, July 27, 2011 and will hold a webcast with a slide presentation for investors the next day, Thursday, July 28, 2011 at 11 a.m. eastern time. All interested parties are invited to view the webcast via the Company’s Web site at www.kadant.com by clicking on the “Investors” tab. By accessing the webcast, you will be able to view the slideshow and hear the accompanying audio.
Participants who also wish to participate in the webcast via teleconference should dial 866-804-6926 within the U.S., or +1-857-350-1672 outside the U.S., and reference participant passcode 83375884. Please begin dialing at least 10 minutes before the scheduled starting time. Our earnings release will be posted on our Web site in the “Investors” section, under “Investor News.” An audio archive of the webcast presentation will be available on our Web site until August 26, 2011.
Kadant is a leading supplier to the global pulp and paper industry. Our stock-preparation, fluid-handling, doctoring, and water-management equipment and systems are designed to increase efficiency and improve quality in pulp and paper production. Many of our products, particularly in our fluid-handling product line, are also used to optimize production in other process industries. In addition, we produce granules from papermaking byproducts for agricultural and lawn and garden applications. Kadant is based in Westford, Massachusetts, with revenues of $270 million in 2010 and 1,600 employees in 16 countries worldwide. For more information, visit www.kadant.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV