NEW YORK (Stockpickr) -- At Stockpickr, we track the top 30 holdings of a variety of high-profile investors, such as George Soros and Carl Icahn.
Today we're taking a closer look at Buffett's 10 highest-yielding stocks, based on Berkshire Hathaway's most recent quarterly 13F filing with the SEC, which reflects holdings as of March 31, 2011.
>>Try TheStreet iPad app to get Stockpickr content on the go.10. Coca-Cola Coca-Cola (KO) recently yielded 2.8%, with a quarterly dividend payout rate of 47 cents a share and a payout ratio of 34%. Coke is on the dividend aristocrats list of stocks with 25 or more yearly increases. Coca-Cola remains Buffett's top holding, at 24.8% of the total portfolio. The 200 million-share position was unchanged from the previous quarter. Coca-Cola is popular among Stockpickr's professional portfolios. For example, Steve Mandel's Lone Pine Capital initiated a new 2.6 million-share position in the stock in the most recently reported quarter, and David Winters' Wintergreen Advisors maintained a 359,812-share position.
Stock Overview: Coca-Cola is a manufacturer, distributor and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups in the world. It has a market cap of $153.7 billion and a 1.7 short interest ratio, and it trades with a P/E of 12.9. Analyst Ratings: Of 16 analysts covering the stock, 15 rate it a buy and one rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings has an A buy rating on Coke, earning it a spot on the top-rated beverage stocks list. More on Coca-Cola: Coke showed up on lists last month of Top Stocks to Buy and Hold Through 2011 and 5 Defensive Dow Stocks for QE2's End.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV