SAN DIEGO ( TheStreet) - Dan Fitzpatrick at RealMoney.com talks about three stocks on CNBC's "Fast Money" and "Mad Money" and gives his thoughts on how investors can use those ideas to grow their money. Today's stocks include : American Power (AEP), IBM (IBM),and Enterprise Products (EPD),
Fitzpatrick highlights American Power, a company Jim Cramer featured last night on "Mad Money." Cramer likes the utility company and had the company's CEO as a guest on the show. The stock had been trading sideways for a while before breaking out towards $39. Fitzpatrick said the stock was near support and recommended buying now while the stock was trading around $37. He anticipated the stock to be slowly moving higher.
Next, Fitzpatrick features IBM, which announced earnings on Monday. Some of the traders on "Fast Money," anticipate that the stock will hit $200. Currently, it is trading around $180. Fitzpatrick agrees that over the next couple of months the stock will head up and recommended buying IBM.
Finally, Fitzpatrick looks at Enterprise Product Partners, which Cramer featured on Monday as a safe bet for this economy. Fitzpatrick agrees the oil pipeline service stock has been in a well-defined trading range and anticipates the stock breaking out eventually. The stock also has a nice dividend and Fitzpatrick said this was another stock to buy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV