ATK (Alliant Techsystems) (NYSE:ATK) will webcast its investor conference call on fiscal year 2012 first quarter financial results, which will be announced August 4, prior to the opening of the market. In addition to discussion of the quarterly results, the Company may discuss its outlook and financial guidance for future periods during the call. Conference call details are as follows:
This call is being webcast by CCBN and can be accessed at ATK’s web site at www.atk.com, Investor Relations; Investor Information; Webcasts. Information about downloading Windows Media Player software, which is required to access the webcast, will be available on the website.
|When:||9:00 a.m. Eastern Time, Thursday, August 4, 2011.|
|Who:||Mark DeYoung, President and Chief Executive Officer|
|John Shroyer, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer|
|Jeff Huebschen, Director, Investor Relations|
Telephone recording: For those who cannot participate in the live webcast, a telephone recording of the conference call will be available. The telephone number is 719-457-0820, and the confirmation code is 6429443. The recording will be available for one month after the call.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV