SHENZHEN, China, July 19, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- China BAK Battery, Inc. ("China BAK" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: CBAK), a leading global manufacturer of lithium-based battery cells, today announced that the Company will hold an investor event on September 13, 2011 at the Company's headquarters in Shenzhen, China. China BAK will also arrange for a facility tour and investor meetings on September 16 and September 19, 2011 at the Company's Tianjin facility. Throughout the event, senior management will be available to discuss China BAK's business and growth strategy.
China BAK's management team will present the Company's business operations, turnaround strategy, and key milestones. The investor event will include:
- Site visits to the Company's facilities in Shenzhen and Tianjin
- Investor presentation by China BAK's senior management
- A review of China BAK's financial performance, turnaround strategy and business operations
- China BAK's outlook for 2011 and beyond
A more detailed agenda will be provided closer to the event. For more information or to RSVP for this event, please contact Roger Ellis at +1 310-954-1332 or via email at email@example.com.
About China BAK Battery, Inc .China BAK Battery, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBAK) is a leading global manufacturer of lithium-based battery cells. The Company produces battery cells that are the principal component of rechargeable batteries commonly used in cellular phones, smartphones, notebook computers, e-bikes, electric vehicles, power tools, uninterruptible power supplies, and portable consumer electronics such as portable media players, portable gaming devices, personal digital assistants, or PDAs, camcorders, digital cameras, and Bluetooth headsets. China BAK Battery, Inc.'s production facilities, located in Shenzhen and Tianjin, PRC, cover over three million square feet. For more information regarding China BAK Battery, Inc., please visit http://www.bak.com.cn. SOURCE China BAK Battery, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV