EV Energy Stock Hits New 52-Week High (EVEP)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- EV Energy Partners (Nasdaq:EVEP) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it is currently trading at $62.82, above its previous 52-week high of $62 with 244,021 shares traded as of 12:40 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 315,200 shares over the past 30 days. EV Energy has a market cap of $2 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 43.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. EV Energy Partners, L.P. engages in the acquisition, development, and production of oil and natural gas properties in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 110.7, below the average energy industry P/E ratio of 115 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your EVEP trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV