To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Monday evening.
MarkWest Energy Partners (MWE): "It's hard to do better than MarkWest. That's a stock I want you to own."
TIBCO Software (TIBX): "Here's the problem: I can't recommend tech in the summer. I like the company but these stocks get beat up every day. There will be a better price in August."Sonic Automotive (SAH): "AutoZone (AZO) has been great, Carmax (KMX) has been great and Sonic Automotive is good, too. I think they're fabulous investments." Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD): "I want to compare this to Dunkin' Donuts when they come public. Once they do that, we can decide whether to buy." Orbitz Worldwide (OWW): "I'm not into this stock. They restructured, but I'd rather be in Travelzoo (TZOO). I wouldn't buy TravelZoo up $7 today, but on a pullback, I like it." Telefonica (TEF): "No, I'm not going to Spain. It's too dicey. I'd go with Vodafone Group (VOD) for that yield." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. *For all you home-gamers, a 'mon-back opportunity means Cramer would back up the figurative truck and load up on a stock. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV