NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- News Corp.'s (NWSA) phone-hacking scandal in the U.K. has snowballed, with 10 people having been arrested in the case and dozens of others being linked to the corruption.
Since the beginning of July, there has been a whirlwind of accusations surrounding Rupert Murdoch's media empire that has plagued British government and law officials.
Victims have included a slain schoolgirl, celebrities, politicians and potentially even Sept. 11 terrorist victims.
The scandal has called into question the integrity and future of News Corp. Shares of the company have fallen more than 13% since the investigation, which has been ongoing for years, resurfaced on July 4.
With new reports emerging daily, the list of those involved continues to grow.Read on for a look at the major players entwined in News Corp.'s phone-hacking scandal.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV